Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Time for Tea

Today is Day 4 at LDRS Creative, Polkadoodles Tea Time Launch.
These images are sooooo precious
AND
This collection includes 6 rubber stamps, a 6x6 36-sheet paper pack, and a 780+ piece die-cut cardmaking kit and each is sold separately.
The cardmaking kit also includes a full color inspiration design sheet.
You have two more days to save 15% off this new line.

I've used A Teacup Full of Wishes,
6x6 36 sheet paper pack




And with all amazing things, I have to share that I've stepped down from 
LDRS and LDRS HSN collection.

I've had some things come up with my kiddos needing more of my time
 so I've stepped away from most of my teams.
I will still color but it will be more minimally.

Big hugs 
Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.