Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Through the creases of life, we see beauty begin to unfold

Happy Day to You
Zoe at Make it Crafty has release a fantastic ebook
and let me tell you, it is wow!!
 
So, I had just printed this gorgeous image from East Wind called Belle of the Ball
and while reading Zoe's book, discovered I've been doing my folds incorrectly.
Since I LOVE folds, I had to put the proper process into action right away.
 
 
colored in copics
I've used
Skin: E000,00,21,11,04 R21
Hair: E18,15 Y38,35
Dress: B39,18,16,14,12,02
Rose: R37,17,14
Gloves: C8,6,4,3,2,0
 
 
I'll be entering into:
image, lace, solid paper color, flowers, ribbon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with absolutely stunning colouring! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thank you for joining in at scribble & scrap. Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting DT Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow your coloring is just fabulous! just adore the great ribbon you have used as well!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, this is so stunning.. your coloring is just amazing and all I can say is WOW
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! Love the coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap!
    Hugs,
    Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.